QSD5027 / QSD7527 are controlled by several MCU inside. It can receive control signals from outside and generate corresponding RF signals output on Q-switch components for YAG laser on-off control and waveform modulation. According to special control pattern and modulate technology, the Q series Q-switch driver is of stable performance, high working reliability and high power of cutting off laser. And it can drive Acoustic-Optic Q-switch components that matching electric parameter of different manufacturer.
The driver has stable RF power output and small output wave distortion. When drive Q-switch components that matching impedance of 50Ω , get standing wave ratio (SWR) less than 1.2. Several control modes with great function are integrated in the driver, but also outer connected port with perfect function and convenient configuration. Therefore, it can be applied to marking, engraving, cutting and so on, and used widely.
About other specifications as below:
1) Maximum RF output power
Q50 X X X X: 50W; Q75 X X X X: 75W
2) Standing wave ratio: ≤ 1.2
3) Input AC voltage for choice: (declare when ordering)
AC220V ± 15% or AC110V ± 15%
4) Receive standard TTL level as the control signal of laser output, and the output effective level (high/low) can be set.
5) There are three control modes of M1, M2, and M3 for choice. (M4, M5 for spare/special mode)
6) Modulation pulse can be produced from inner generation or outer input, pulse repetitive frequency and maintenance time can be adjusted.
7) It has the functions of over-temperature protection, RF output port short/open circuit protection, outer control protection, and an alarm signal is connected to outer control port.
8) The falling time of RF output envelope line is less than 120 ns (laser in on), the rising time is less than 700ns (laser is off).